The construction industry has strict rules and regulations that must be adhered to. As your accountants, we can help to make sure that you are fully compliant with all of these guidelines.
We have many years’ experience in assisting contractors and subcontractors in the construction industry, and can offer you practical advice. So whether it’s accounting or bookkeeping services, or business support and advice, we can help.
With severe penalties for non-compliance, our cost-effective services will save you both time and worry. We can help with the following:
- Checking whether the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) applies to you
- Getting started with the CIS - contractors, subcontractors, tax and managing agents
- Making payments and getting paid under the CIS
- Filing contractor monthly returns and keeping records under the CIS
- Keeping up to date with business changes you need to report under the CIS
- Getting the most out of the CIS.
The team members at Hilton Jones are also experts in advising our clients in the construction industry on their VAT queries and issues.
Through our knowledge of the industry and the close relationships we develop with our clients, we are able to support those in the construction industry to achieve their goals.
Please contact us for more information.